Therapeutic Alternatives, Inc. currently has the following career opportunities available for qualified applicants. Please refer to our Human Resources page for more information about qualifications and requirements.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Therapeutic Alternatives, Inc.
Due to the large number of applicants, we ask for no phone calls please. If it is determined that your qualifications are appropriate for an open position that you have submitted your application in response to, you will be contacted directly by a representative of Therapeutic Alternatives.
We encourage you to continue visiting our website to learn about vacancies and career opportunities with our company. Thank you again for your interest.
Please either email or fax (336-495-5552) your application to the attention of our Human Resources Department.
- No positions at this time
Paraprofessional (High School Diploma or GED required)
- Randolph County Group Home 12 flexible hours Saturday & Sunday
- Randolph County Group Home 7am-7pm (3 positions)
- Randolph County Group Home 7pm-7am (2 positions)
- Guilford County Group Home 7pm-7am
- Moore County Group Home PRN (with potential for ful-time)
- Guilford County Group Home Part Time 4p-8p M-F and every other weekend 11a-5p
- PRN staff for Guilford County and Randolph County group homes
- Archdale 1:1 position, Saturday and Sunday 7 am-1 pm
- Davidson County weekend respite (not every weekend)
- Randolph and Davidson County 1:1 workers needed PRN
- 2pm-6pm M-F and every other weekend 9am-5pm in Davidson County
- M-F and some weekends in Davidson County (must be able to lift 50 lbs)
- Greensboro 1:1 position M-F 4pm-7pm (must have experience with autism)
- Saturday and Sunday, two people to rotate 9am-7pm
- M-Th 10am-12pm and Friday 11am-12pm transport from Greensboro to Lexington
- M-F 4pm-7pm in Greensboro
- PRN paraprofessional in Roxboro area
- PRN paraprofessional needed for Asheboro PSR program
- Davidson County Day Program 7:30-3:30 M-F
- Day Program in Randleman PRN staff
- 1:1 staff to work at Randolph Crisis Center PRN
- Full Time Peer Support Specialist
- Randolph Crisis Center 1:1, weekends 7am-3pm and 3pm-11pm
- Randolph Crisis Center Med Techs, weekends, 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am
Associate Professional (college graduate with degree in Human Services and less than 2 years post graduate experience OR college graduate with degree in field other than Human Services and less than 4 years post graduate experience)
- Intensive In Home (Asheboro)
Qualified Professional (college graduate with degree in Human Services and at least 2 years post graduate experience OR college
graduate with degree in field other than Human Services and at least 4
years post graduate experience)
- QP for Intensive In Home Team (Randolph County)
- QP for Mobile Crisis Management (Guilford County)
- QP-Peer Support Specialist for Mobile Crisis Management (Moore County area)
- QP for Mobile Crisis Management (Hoke, Anson, Richmond Counties) or CSAC
- QP for CST (20 hours per week)
Licensed Professionals (must have valid licensure)
- Board Certified Adult Psychiatrist
- LCSW or LPC with LCAS M-F 8-5 at Randolph Crisis Center
- Randolph Hospital MCM Team 6pm-6am, any licensure
- Randolph Crisis Center RN or LPN 7pm-7am (2 positions)
- Guilford Mobile Crisis CSAC
- Southern Pines Mobile Crisis CSAC (Lee, Moore, Harnett)
- Team Lead P-LCSW or LCSW, RN or Psychologist for Mobile Crisis Team (Hoke, Anson, Richmond)
- Mobile Crisis CSAC or QP (Hoke, Anson, Richmond)
- Nurse Practioner for Hospital Transition Team
- LCSW for Hospital Transition Team
- CST Team Lead (LCSW or PLCSW)
We have referrals coming in daily, please complete an application with available hours. We are always looking for caring, dependable staff to work with individuals with developmental disabilities.
To apply for a position with Therapeutic Alternatives, Inc. please submit your application and resume to our Human Resources Department at 336-495-5552 by fax or by email. Please no phone calls. If your qualifications match an open position, a representative from our agency will contact you. Thank you for your interest in Therapeutic Alternatives, Inc.